Our Curriculum is guided with the belief that:
- A good early childhood program focuses on each individual child's physical, social, emotional and intellectual development.
- A developmentally appropriate curriculum will enable children who enter our program to acquire the basic skills in all developmental areas necessary to succeed in Kindergarten.
- In order for each child to benefit from the program, his/her cultural background must be integrated into the classroom experience.
- Each child is a unique individual who has his/her own learning style.
- Each child's strengths, creativity and interests must be acknowledged in order for him/her to feel successful.
- Input from the children, parents, staff and the community at large must be an integral part of the development of classroom activities.